You know a session is going to rock when you walk up to the park where you’re meeting your client, and you’re looking around to see if you can find them among all of the families enjoying the beautiful weather. And you spot an adorable family and you hope with all your heart that those are your clients because they look like so much fun. And then they ask, “Are you Kate?” 🙂
Let me list a few of the many things I love about this family:
– I love that when I suggested we take photos of mom & dad together, mom started tearing up because she was so happy. Broke my heart into a million pieces (in the best way possible).
– I love that they’re moving all the way to India to make memories as a young family (although I will really miss them!)
– I love that when I suggested a tickle fight, they went ALL OUT. No shortage of giggles here!
– I love the way dad believes in playing (he showed me a fun game where they race two flowers down the river — so cute!)
– I love the way mom’s face becomes really peaceful when she has her kids in her arms.
– I love that both parents love their kids fiercely (it really shows in their images!)
Needless to say, I went home a very happy photographer that evening. That is, until I had to start narrowing the images down…because I just loved them all way too much! 😉