Ohh, this session completely melted my heart…mornings like these leave an impression on me long after I deliver the images! I had too many favorite moments to count, but I’m going to try anyway! Here are my top 5 memories from this session:
- When I walked into their home for the very first time and found Poppy peacefully cuddled up with her dad in the nursery (& already perfectly positioned in beautiful morning light)
- When I spotted this mama’s notes about how to prepare for newborn photos on the counter…she was so prepared!!
- When I snapped some photos of baby alone, then turned around to find these proud parents having the most adorable paparazzi moment with their cell phones
- When we photographed Poppy in a swaddle covered with….what else? Poppies!
- When we took an image with the photo with the sign they had made for Poppy’s nursery. It reads: “With grace in your heart and fire in your soul, be strong with an open mind, always grateful, always trying to be more kind.” I think that speaks volumes about the kind of parents they are, and Miss Poppy is one lucky girl!