Hi everyone! Just wanted to give you a couple of updates/reminders, as this is quite a crazy summer for me. I’m getting ready to make the move to Boston in August, and I’m SO EXCITED! However, with excitement comes a little bit of chaos, so please bear with me while I make the transition!
Here’s what’s up:
– I will be taking a brief photography hiatus (with the exception of a few Aspen sessions) from June 20th through August 21st. During these two months, my access to internet will be extremely limited, but I will do my best to respond to emails whenever possible.
– I’m working hard to finish editing the remaining photo sessions from June, and the blog should be exploding with pics again in about a week! Keep checking back.
– Unfortunately, I do not shoot weddings, and have no plans to begin shooting weddings again anytime soon. If you would like local recommendations, I’m happy to help you try to find a wedding photographer that you’ll love.
– My next planned availability in San Antonio is in late December 2012/early January 2013. I have not yet opened exact session times, but if you would like to be put on the contact list, let me know and I will email you as soon as those dates open up for booking.
– My travel to Rochester will be extremely limited in the next couple of years. At this point, I am only booking Rochester sessions for previous clients. If you are in Rochester and would like headshots, please come visit me in Boston! I’m happy to offer a discount if you’re willing to make the trip out to the city (approx. 7 hour drive).
– If you live in Boston, let’s work together in the fall! I’m looking forward to my move to the city at the end of August.
I hope the above information will help answer your questions this summer! You might also check out the FAQ page, located here: http://www.katelphotography.com/session-info-faqs/
Thanks so much for your patience during these busy couple of months! I hope you all have a wonderful summer– stay cool! :)
…and because every post is better with a picture, here’s an old snap from a 2009 visit to Boston: